Explore Kansas City diversity
Kansas City is home to amazing people. Children’s Mercy and the Kansas City Area Development Council invite you to explore our culture and community resources.
No matter what role you're interested in with Children's Mercy, we provide a rewarding career experience with competitive benefits, a nurturing workplace environment, and professional growth opportunities. The passion and dedication of our employees allows us to provide innovative, world-class care to thousands of children each year.
There are many reasons to join our team. At Children's Mercy, we:
- Provide comprehensive benefits packages
- Are recognized as one of the best children's hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Foster growth and development through 500 faculty members in the Department of Pediatrics, one of the largest and most comprehensive in the country
- Were the first hospital in Missouri or Kansas to earn the prestigious Magnet designation for excellence in patient care
- Provide continuing education in clinical and nonclinical areas
- Have provided specialized pediatric care for more than a century
- Are an academic institution, teaching specialized medicine to area pediatric medical professions, including the University of Missouri-Kansas City and the University of Kansas
- Conduct groundbreaking research through the Children's Research Institute