The Dysfunctional Urological Conditions in Kids (DUCK) Clinic is dedicated solely to children with voiding dysfunction, a common issue. Patients seen in the voiding dysfunction clinic must meet specific criteria and may be referred by a primary care physician or self-referred.
- The clinic is staffed by pediatric nurse practitioners who work exclusively with voiding dysfunction patients.
- Staff members provide expertise to care for each patient's unique needs.
- Patients benefit from a full range of treatments including nutrition guidance and other lifestyle adjustments to help manage their conditions.
- Our clinic provides flexible scheduling options to make appointments more convenient for families.
Common Conditions Treated
- Voiding dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary urgency
- Urinary frequency
- Nocturnal enuresis
- Recurrent urinary infections
- Recurrent testicular pain
- Penile pain