Neonatal Follow-Up Clinics
The region's highest level NICU.
We recognize that many of our NICU graduates have special health care needs related to growth and development. The Neonatal Follow-Up Clinics provide follow-up services for your child after they are home from the NICU.
Our team includes pediatricians, nurse practitioners, social workers, and dietitians. We’ll also work closely with other pediatric subspecialists to coordinate your child’s care. You can reach a doctor by phone 24 hours a day for questions or problems.
Our neonatal follow-up clinics are held at the Adele Hall campus and College Boulevard.
Many of the babies we see require specialized medical equipment, which we’ll help you learn to use. Together with your primary care provider, we’ll coordinate care until your child reaches two or three years old. Then, in most cases, we’ll help you transition their care to your primary care provider.
- Congenital Heart Disease Screening
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- NICU Patient Family Advisory Council
- Feeding Clinic
- NEON Clinic
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program
- Neonatal Follow-Up Clinics
- Center for Infant Pulmonary Disorders
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship
- Meet the Team