The region's highest level NICU.
The NEON Infant Care Clinic (Neonatal Evaluation and Outcomes Network) provides care for babies who need complex medical and neurodevelopmental treatment. If your child is a NICU graduate who required ECMO, therapeutic cooling, or had a congenital diaphragmatic hernia or other complex medical problem, we’ll see you in this clinic periodically until he is about two years old.
The experienced team in the NEON Clinic is comprised of a neonatologist, nutritionist, social worker and neonatal nurse practitioner. We help coordinate all aspects of your baby's care, including developmental, hearing and speech, and other services as needed.
- Congenital Heart Disease Screening
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- NICU Patient Family Advisory Council
- Feeding Clinic
- NEON Clinic
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program
- Neonatal Follow-Up Clinics
- Center for Infant Pulmonary Disorders
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship
- Meet the Team