The Division of Orthopaedic Surgery at Children’s Mercy is consistently ranked as one of the top pediatric orthopaedic programs in the nation. We provide comprehensive trauma, hand, musculoskeletal, sports medicine, spine, and general orthopaedic services for children of all ages.
Orthopaedic Surgery Staff
Our approach to care is supported by ongoing research that is leading to new, more effective treatment methods. Our surgeons specialize in children’s musculoskeletal problems and work closely with the hospital’s physical and occupational therapists to ensure the best possible outcome for every patient.
Meet our staff »
- Our department is ranked among the top 15 programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- We ranked No. 4 in the Parents Magazine survey of the top 10 Children’s Hospitals in the United States.
- Our team provides comprehensive hand, spine, and sports medicine services.
- We provide specialized orthopaedic treatment for patients with musculoskeletal cancer.
- We use an EOS imaging system that greatly limits exposure to radiation