Each summer, Children’s Mercy participates in the USDA Summer Food Service Program. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this program has expanded to offer a free meal for kids, ages 1 – 18 on specified days and times at participating sites through summer 2021. Meals are “grab and go” and do not need to be eaten onsite. If a child cannot be present to pick up a meal, the parent/guardian may pick up one meal per child in the family to take home.
To learn about when and where meals are offered, please see below:
Children’s Mercy Adele Hall Orbits Cafeteria
2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 66103
- Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Hot meal and allergy-free meal available
- If you do not have access to the cafeteria and are only at Children’s Mercy for the free meal, come to the circle drive at the front of the hospital, call (816) 302-7480 upon arrival to let a volunteer know how many meals you need and let valet know you are there to pick up the free sack lunch. Valet will bring the sack lunch(es) to you.
- Download a flyer: English/Spanish, Arabic, Burmese, Somali
Children’s Mercy Clinics on Broadway
3101 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- No meal service November 26-27, December 23-24, January 1, April 5 and May 31
- Fresh sack lunch and allergy-free meal available
- Bags of fresh produce available on Tuesdays and Thursdays while supply lasts
- Download a flyer (English and Spanish)
Questions? Email email@example.com.