Each summer, Children’s Mercy participates in the USDA Summer Food Service Program. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this program has expanded to offer a free meal for kids, ages 1 through 18 on specified days and times at participating sites through summer 2021. Meals are “grab and go” and do not need to be eaten onsite. If a child cannot be present to pick up a meal, the parent/guardian may pick up one meal per child in the family to take home.
To learn about when and where meals are offered, please see below:
Children’s Mercy Adele Hall Campus
2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 66103
- Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fresh sack lunch and allergy-free meal available at the moon desk.
- Bags of fresh produce available on Wednesdays while supply lasts.
- If at the Adele Hall Campus for an appointment, sack lunches are available at the moon desk.
- For all others needing a sack lunch:
- Come to the circle drive at the front of the hospital.
- Call (816) 234-3000, ext. 57480 upon arrival to let a volunteer know how many meals you need.
- Let the valet know you are there to pick up the free sack lunch. The valet will bring the sack lunch(es) to you.
Children’s Mercy Clinics on Broadway
3101 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- No meal service:
- April 5, 2021
- May 31, 2021
- Fresh sack lunch and allergy-free meal available.
- Bags of fresh produce available on Tuesdays and Thursdays while supply lasts.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.