Healthy Homes Program
Program Manager: Ryan Allenbrand, MS, CIEC; firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Mercy environmental health specialists help make children’s homes safer by performing a healthy home environmental assessment.
A home assessment includes some or all of these services:
- Healthy home walk-through visual assessment
- Virtual healthy home visual assessment
- Telehealth visits about home health and safety concerns
- A general indoor air quality checkup
- A moisture and dampness assessment
- A dust and allergens assessment
- A safety and injury prevention checkup
- Recommendations for improving your home environment and health
You can find helpful healthy home resources on our PEHSU page and reach out to our Healthy Homes team.
Please see the Healthy Homes Training Opportunities page for information on training courses.
Healthy Home Assessment Advisory Plans
If you received a Healthy Home Assessment Advisory Plan, you can find additional information about your plan here.
Lead EBL Investigation Information
If you received a Lead EBL Investigation report, you can find additional resources here.
- In the Community Home
- Community Programs
- Environmental Health Program
- About Us
- Pollen and Mold Count
- Healthy Homes Program
- Lead Risk Assessment
- Healthy Home Assessment
- Healthy Homes Training Opportunities
- Healthy Schools and Childcare Program
- Healthy Schools Training Opportunities
- Mid-America Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (MAPEHSU)