Healthy Schools Program Manager: Luke Gard, CIEC; email@example.com
The Healthy Schools and Childcare Program helps school districts and childcare organizations develop effective strategies to improve the indoor environmental conditions in their facilities.
The Healthy Schools and Childcare Program believes Healthy Schools = Healthy, High Performing Kids! We are here to assist your school district or childcare organization in developing effective strategies for long-term improvement of indoor environmental conditions in your school and child care facilities.
As a partner, your district or organization has the opportunity to receive:
- Asthma and indoor environmental health education for your school district or childcare staff members.
- Healthy school and facility assessment training for your building teams.
- Visual assessment using our healthy school environments rating system.
- Additional safe and healthy school resources
- Childcare health education
- Home-based childcare healthy home assessments
- Environmental investigation and indoor air quality assessment services
- Building environmental audits – complete evaluations of an entire facility
Please refer to the resources section on our PEHSU page for additional education and materials.
Please see the Healthy Schools Training Opportunities page for information on training courses.