The Department of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat or ENT) at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics offers proven expertise in the prompt diagnosis and effective treatment of children with routine and complicated head and neck problems.
Our staff includes board-certified ENT surgeons and pediatric nurse practitioners who work closely with specialists in the Departments of Audiology, Speech Pathology, Pulmonology and Respiratory Care to meet the full range of patients' needs. Children's Mercy offers the region's only pediatric fellowship-trained otorhinolaryngologists.
Ways to Support ENT
Learn about the many ways you can help ENT continue to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Learn more »
- Our pediatric ENT specialists are board-certified to care for children suffering from a variety of breathing problems and disorders of the head and neck.
- Patients receive experienced care for complex pediatric conditions affecting the ear, nose and sinuses, and airway.
- Our staff provides services at four Children's Mercy locations to make appointments as convenient as possible for families.
- We provide specialized surgical services to support the airways of babies born in the Fetal Health Center.
- Patients and families typically see all necessary specialists in a single visit, rather than needing to schedule multiple appointments.