Children’s Mercy is 100 percent dedicated to caring for kids—and just kids. That focus allows us to bring the highest level of training, resources, expertise and research to treating children and adolescents, from birth to age 18, especially those who are critically ill or injured.
When it comes to determining the most appropriate care destination for neonatal and pediatric patients, you know the best place may not always be the closest place. Choosing the right care is critical. Choose Children’s Mercy.
Children’s Mercy Emergency Departments:
- Are 100% neonatal/pediatric focused
- Are staffed by experienced pediatric emergency medicine physicians and pediatric ED nurses
- Serve the region as Level 1 Pediatric Trauma centers
- Specialize in services for suspected victims of child abuse and neglect
- Offer the area’s largest and most comprehensive pediatric burn program
- Manage the region’s only pediatric stroke program