COVID-19 Vaccine at Children’s Mercy
Updated: July 11, 2022
Children's Mercy Kansas City recommends every child who is eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine, receive their vaccine as soon as possible. The vaccine is available for those 6 months of age and older.
Children’s Mercy does not have any new mass vaccination clinics scheduled at this time, but below are resources to help find a location to get your child’s COVID-19 vaccination.
Other places to get your child's COVID-19 vaccine
Your child's primary care physician
- Many community primary care physicians (PCPs) are offering vaccines to their patients. Check with your PCP for vaccination appointments.
- If you do not have a PCP, check out our listing of community pediatric practices affiliated with Children's Mercy.
- Visit Vaccines.gov to find vaccination providers near you. In some states, information may be limited while more vaccination providers and pharmacies are being added.
- Text your zip code to 438829 or call the COVID-19 Vaccination Assistance Hotline at (800) 232-0233 to find vaccine locations near you.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available.
- Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in the area.
- Check your local news outlets. They may have information on how to get a vaccination appointment.