The Employee Wellness Center provides employees and their spouses/domestic partners with convenient access to quality, affordable onsite health care.
The center is located within our Crown Center location at 2401 Grand, near Panera.
What to Expect
With careful attention to every detail, the Employee Wellness Center will exceed your expectations:
- Complete care. Services include primary, preventive and urgent care, including minor medical procedures.
- Medical Home. If you don't have a primary care provider, you can make the center your medical home. The providers will help you manage your health, including chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, low back pain and more.
- Lab services. If you need lab work, it will be done at the time of your appointment.
- Affordable care. Children's Mercy medical plan participants pay a $10 co-pay for urgent and primary care, including minor medical procedures; preventive care is provided at no cost. If you are not enrolled in a Children's Mercy medical plan, you will pay a market-competitive rate for services.
- Pharmacy services. Prescriptions may be filled at the onsite pharmacy, including prescriptions from other health care providers.
- Privacy. From the carefully designed floor plan, to the bathrooms within care suites, to the confidential storage of electronic medical records, your privacy will be protected. Children's Mercy employees never will have access to your medical information. All members of the care team are Cerner employees, including the physicians, family nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and medical assistants.
- No paperwork. Children's Mercy medical plan participants will not file claims or do any paperwork. If you're not enrolled in a Children's Mercy medical plan, you will receive paperwork to file your own claims.
- Occupational Health services, including blood pressure checks, vaccines and related lab work, follow-up to workplace injuries and illnesses, and more.
- Wellness services, including Health Coaching and onsite fitness and wellness classes in the Wellness Classroom.