As COVID-19 hits our region, other illnesses and emergencies have not stopped. We continue to provide around-the-clock, world-class care – care that your giving makes possible. You can help families and our healthcare staff today, by giving in the following ways:
- Donate to our Emergency Response Fund and provide necessary resources for patient families and employees experiencing hardship.
- Sign up to schedule a donation drop-off, if you have any of the following new and unopened items:
- N95 masks and/or surgical masks (including handmade)
- Non-latex gloves
- Disposable hospital gowns
- Protective eyewear/safety goggles
- Sanitizing wipes, pre-packaged hand sanitizer and liquid hand soap
- E-mail email@example.com if you would like to order individual boxed meals from a restaurant for our front-line hospital staff.
- Send a note encouragement to our doctors, nurses and front-line staff that are working tirelessly to ensure every child continues to get the care they need.
Thank you! Together, our LOVE WILL make a difference!