Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) pathways promote an evidence based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care aimed at facilitating faster recovery from surgery, decreasing hospital length of stay, and minimizing post-operative complications. From scheduling through discharge, all phases of perioperative care are incorporated into ERAS pathways.
The Bladder Reconstruction and Mitrofanoffs Synopsis provides a high level overview of the care standards employed for this ERAS.
Algorithms associated with this ERAS:
Associated tools with this ERAS:
- All patients undergoing bladder reconstruction/mitrofanoffs procedures.
Committee members involved in the development:
- Joel Koenig, MD | Department of Urology | Committee Chair
- Christian Taylor, MD | Department of Anesthesiology | Committee Member
- Todd Glenski, MD, MSHA, FASA |Department of Evidence Based Practice & Department of Anesthesiology | Committee Member
- Andrea Melanson, OTD, OTR/L | Department of Evidence Based Practice | Committee Member
- Azita Roberson, MSN, RN, CPN, APRN, FNP-C | Department of Anesthesiology | Committee Member
- Azadeh Wickham, FNP-BC | Department of Urology | Committee Member
- Erica Campos, RN | Department of Urology | Committee Member
- Michelle Beisly, MSN, RN, CPN | Education Coordinator II 4 West | Committee Member
- Finalized date: January 2022
- Next expected revision date: January 2023
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.