Red Card Bullying Prevention Campaign
In 2016, Children’s Mercy and Sporting Kansas City began a ground-breaking, long-term partnership. Together, these two prominent Kansas City organizations are working to create positive change in the health and wellbeing of our community.
Bullying has become an increasingly prevalent problem in Kansas City. Both kids who are bullied and kids who bully others can have long-term mental and physical health concerns. Children’s Mercy and Sporting KC are teaming up to help kids, teens and adults speak up against bullying.
Learn how to take a stand against bullying and get your school involved by clicking the button below.
Supporting Our Schools Menu
- In the Community Home
- Supporting Schools
- Athletic Training
- Connect to Care: Asthma Telemedicine in Schools
- COVID-19 Testing in Schools
- Healthy Schools and Childcare Program
- Healthy Schools Training Opportunities
- Junior Achievement BizTown
- Pollen and Mold Count
- Project ADAM Heart Safe Schools
- Red Card Bullying Prevention Campaign
- School Health Support