Clinical Pathways promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Any child known or presumed to be at risk for adrenal insufficiency or adrenal suppression who will be undergoing an anesthetic.
Team members involved in the development:
- K. Halpin, MD, MPH | Endocrinology | Committee chair
- N. Mitre, MD | Endocrinology | Committee member
- T. Glenski, MD | Anesthesia & Evidence Based Practice Department | Committee member
- J. Bartlett, PhD, RN | Evidence Based Practice Department | Committee member
- Finalized date: 5/20/2016; 7/10/2019; 7/2022
- Next expected revision date: 7/2025
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content or identify a broken link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.