Clinical Pathways promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- All newborns with myelomeningocele.
Committee members involved in the development:
- Michael Partington, MD, MS | Neurosurgery | Committee Co-Chair
- Julie Weiner, DO | Neonatology | Committee Co-leader
- Eugenia Pallotto, MD | Neonatology | Committee Member
- Denise Rosser, RN, BSN, CPN | Fetal Health Center | Committee Member
- Cristine Mills, MSN, RN, NNP-BC | Neonatology | Committee Member
- Jeff Michael, DO, FAAP | Evidence Based Practice Department & Emergency Medicine | Committee Member
- Jarrod Dusin, MS, RD, LD, CPHQ | Evidence Based Practice | Committee Member
- Finalized date: 06/2020; 08/2020; 03/2021
- Next expected revision date: March 2024
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.