Each summer Children’s Mercy participates in the USDA Summer Food Service Program. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this program has expanded to offer a free meal for kids, ages 1 – 18 on specified days and times at participating sites through December 31, 2020. If a child cannot be present to pick up a meal, the parent/guardian may pick up one meal per child in the family.
To learn about when and where meals are offered, please see below:
Children’s Mercy Adele Hall Orbits Cafeteria
2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 66103
- Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Hot meal and allergy-free lunch available
- If you do not have access to the cafeteria, ask the Security Guard in the Adele Hall lobby to provide assistance
Children’s Mercy Clinics on Broadway
3101 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- No meal service September 7, November 25-26, December 23-24
- Fresh sack lunch and allergy-free lunch available
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Lunches are supported in part by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).