(Participation at the affiliate level does not constitute PBP membership)
Physician Business Partners (PBP) and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) have partnered together since 2001 to provide physicians access to contracted pricing on pediatric vaccines.
The collective purchasing power of CMHN continues to provide physicians and physician groups upfront discounts on the following GSK vaccines: Boostrix, Cervarix, Energix-B, Fluarix, FluLaval, Havrix, Hiberix, Infanrix, Kinrix, Menhibrix, Pediarix, Rotarix, Twinrix, Menveo, Bexsero, RabAvert, and IXIARO.
What differentiates this contract from others in the marketplace:
- Every new GSK vaccine introduced to the market is automatically added to our contract.
- This contract allows for only one price increase per calendar year.
- Our contract allows for a 1.5% percent administrative fee payable to PBP to develop educational programs for our Premier network participants and their practices.
We continually evaluate contracting opportunities with other vaccine manufacturers. At this time, we believe it is in your best interest to maintain our partnership with GSK. As we look to the future of childhood immunizations, GSK's portfolio appears to be the most comprehensive, providing the greatest coverage for childhood and adolescent immunizations.
Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) partner
PBP, in partnership with Provista, provide physician offices access to negotiated pricing, which will provide significant savings. Provista has nearly one thousand contracts, covering tens of thousands of items in the following categories:
- Medical supply and distribution services
- Pharmaceutical and distribution services
- Laboratory and diagnostic supplies
- Equipment and distribution services
- Business services
- IT and HR services
- Capital equipment such as exam tables
- Waiting room furniture
- Office furniture and copiers
- Mobile phone discounts
- Office supplies.
PBP Insider Newsletter
The network provides all affiliate-level participants with a periodic (one per month) email updating everyone on PBP activities. Updates may include information about new or changing business partners, upcoming educational events and other news throughout the network.
Affiliate-level is available to all pediatricians, family practitioners, internal medicine specialists and OB/GYN's and there is no fee to participate at the Affiliate level.