Clinical Pathways promote evidence-based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by a methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
Additional tools associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Patients > 24 months old presenting to Emergency Department having a suspected stroke.
Committee members involved in the development:
- M. Files MD | Neurology | Committee chair
- C. Tarantino MD | Emergency Medicine | Committee member
- J. Rilinger MD | Critical Care Medicine | Committee member
- J. Flint MD | Critical Care Medicine | Committee member
- R Kahler MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, OCN | Hematology/Oncology/BMT | Committee member
- E. Bilynsky, BSN, RN, CCRC | Hematology/Oncology/BMT | Committee member
- E. Spangler, BSN | Apheresis Program | Committee member
- M. Korth PhD | Developmental and Behavioral Health | Committee Member
EBP Committee Members:
- T. Glenski, MD, MSHA, FASA | Anesthesiology, Evidence Based Practice | Committee member
- J. Dusin, MS, RD, LD, CPHQ | Evidence Based Practice | Committee member
- Finalized date: May 2023
- Next expected revision date: May 2026
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email email@example.com.