Clinical Pathways promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Patients presenting to the Emergency Department or Inpatient area with potential pulmonary embolism.
Committee members involved in the development:
- L. Amos MD | Hematology/Oncology/BMT | Committee chair
- J. Miller MD | Critical Care Medicine | Committee member
- Y. Han MD | Critical Care Medicine | Committee member
- T. Rockefeller MD | Cardiology | Committee member
- F. Turcotte MD, MPH, FAAP | Emergency Medicine | Committee member
- S. Carpenter MD, MS | Hematology/Oncology/BMT | Committee member
- B. Reading MD | Radiology | Committee member
- J. Bartlett PhD, RN | Evidence Based Practice Department | Committee member
- Finalized date: Dec. 23, 2021
- Next expected revision date: December 2024
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.