Clinical Pathways promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
The Micrognathia Care Process Model Synopsis provides a high-level overview of the care standards employed for this Clinical Pathway.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Infants and children with micrognathia and any of the following:
- Stertor/stridor/increased work of breathing when supine
- Feeding difficulty
Committee members involved in the development:
- Zarmina Ehsan, MD | Pulmonology | Committee Chair
- Bonnie Sullivan, MD | Clinical Genetics | Committee Member
- Daniel Jensen, MD | Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) | Committee Member
- Jeffrey Goldstein, MD | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery | Committee Member
- Julie Weiner, DO | Neonatology | Committee Member
- Cristine Mills, MSN, RN, NNP-BC | Neonatology | Committee Member
EBP Committee Members:
- Todd Glenski, MD, MSHA, FASA | Anesthesiology, Evidence Based Practice
- Kelli Ott, OTD, OTR/L | Evidence Based Practice
- Finalized date: 05/2023
- Next expected revision date: 05/2026
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content or identify a broken link, please email email@example.com.