Clinical Pathways promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Aggressive patient presents to the ED.
Team members involved in the development:
- A. Daggett, MD, MPH | Emergency Medicine | Committee Co-chair
- B. Missel, ARNP | Emergency Medicine | Committee Co-chair
- S. Karnik, MD | Emergency Medicine | Committee member
- Finalized date: 7/23/2021
- Next expected revision date: 7/2024
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.