Clinical Pathways promote evidence-based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by a methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Patient has history or physical exam suggestive of an anterior mediastinal mass.
Committee members involved in the development:
- K. August MD, MS | Hematology/Oncology/BMT | Committee chair
- D. Jensen MD | ENT | Committee member
- T. Glenski, MD, MSHA, FASA | Evidence Based Practice, Anesthesiology | Committee member
- J. Dusin, MS, RD, LD, CPHQ | Evidence Based Practice | Committee member
- Finalized date: June 2023
- Next expected revision date: June 2026
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.