Clinical Pathways promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithms associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Hematology/Oncology patient presenting with an allergic reaction
Committee members involved in the development:
- Karen Lewing, MD | Hematology/Oncology/BMT | Committee chair
- Amanda August, PharmD | Oncology | Committee member
EBP Committee Members:
- Kathleen Berg, MD, FAAP | Hospital Medicine and Evidence Based Practice | Committee Member
- Jarrod Dusin, MS, RD, LD, CQHP | Evidence Based Practice | Committee Member
- Revision date: 4/25/2023
- Next expected revision date: April 2026
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.