Clinical Pathways promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients by providing clinical recommendations and standard processes. They are developed by multidisciplinary committees of subject matter experts, informed by methodical review of available evidence and consensus among committee members.
Algorithm associated with this Clinical Pathway:
- Patients presenting with a dislodged and/or nonfunctioning gastrostomy tube.
Team members involved in the development:
- J. Fraser MD | Surgery | Committee chair
- L. Schroeder MD | Chief Medical Quality & Safety | Committee member
- J. Michael MD | Evidence Based Practice Department & Emergency Medicine | Committee member
- J. Bartlett PhD, RN | Evidence Based Practice Department | Committee member
- J. Giovanni MD | Emergency Medicine | Committee member
- Finalized date: March 8, 2018; October 2020; December 2022
- Next expected revision date: December 2025
Concerns with content:
If you have any questions regarding this content, or identify a broken link, please email email@example.com.