501 NW Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64155
Phone: (816) 413-2500
Children's Mercy Northland brings the nationally recognized care of Children's Mercy Kansas City, the region's leading pediatric health care provider, closer to families in the Northland and beyond.
Directions provided by Google are for planning purposes only.
Urgent Care - The Children's Mercy Northland Urgent Care Center treats minor illnesses and injuries when your primary care doctor's offices are closed. We're open every day from noon to 10 p.m. Phone: (816) 413-2526
Important Information for Parents
- We can only see patients until their 18th birthday.
- At this time, we cannot accept appointments. Urgent care is first come, first served.
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted by Children's Mercy. See a full list of insurance plans we accept.
Is Urgent Care Right for My Child?
If you're unsure whether to bring your child for an urgent care visit, please feel free to call us at (816) 413-2500 and we'll be happy to provide guidance.
The Northland laboratory provides basic services on site. Testing collected but not performed at Northland is sent to the Adele Hall hospital laboratory.
M-F 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Noon-6 p.m.
No collections on holidays
• On site test menu
• Testing instrumentation and methods are complimentary between locations
• Information provided in the test directory apply to all Children's Mercy locations
Learn more about Children's Mercy Northland.