The Children's Mercy Hospitals and
Clinics' Division of Emergency and Urgent Care provides the highest
level of care to sick and injured children and adolescents of the
Kansas City region. We have two Pediatric Emergency Departments and
two Pediatric Urgent Care Centers with a third on the way.
receive skilled care from highly trained, passionate
health care professionals. We are involved in a wide variety
of scholarly research, advocacy and educational endeavors. Our
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Program is among the
nation's most respected.
Our staff includes:
- 26 board-certified or board-eligible pediatric emergency
- 30 board-certified general pediatricians
- 3 emergency medicine-trained physicians
- 9 pediatric emergency medicine fellows
- 35 advanced practice nurses.