The Children's Mercy Division of Emergency and Urgent Care provides the highest level of care to sick and injured children and adolescents of the Kansas City region. We have two Pediatric Emergency Departments and three Pediatric Urgent Care Centers.
Pediatric Urgent Care
At Children's Mercy, patients receive skilled care from highly trained, passionate health care professionals. We are involved in a wide variety of scholarly research, advocacy and educational endeavors. Our Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Program is among the nation's most respected.
Our staff includes:
- 35 board-certified or board-eligible pediatric emergency medicine physicians
- 30 board-certified general pediatricians
- 4 emergency medicine-trained physicians
- 9 pediatric emergency medicine fellows
- 50 advanced practice nurses.