As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we must take measures to protect our patients, family, and staff. We have suspended all Laboratory and non-clinically beneficial Human Subjects Research and only essential research activities are continuing.
Human Subjects Research
- Human Subjects Research has been halted unless it is clinically beneficial or can be done 100% remote.
- Children’s Mercy employees can view additional information and FAQs internally on Scope (Click here for the extranet link) and in myIRB.
- All laboratory research that is not directly pertinent to COVID-19 has been halted.
- Only essential personnel who need to perform critical procedures and equipment management are permitted on-site.
Visitor Restrictions in Place
- Due to CM visitor restrictions, all external monitoring and auditing visits are postponed until further notice.