Children’s Mercy Urgent Care locations are conveniently located throughout the Kansas City area and staffed exclusively by pediatric specialists. Urgent care is open daily from noon – 10 p.m. on weekdays and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekends. Children with serious or life-threatening injuries or illnesses should be taken directly to the emergency room, or call 911. Find the Urgent Care location closest to you and a list of common conditions our specialists treat.
Important information for parents
- Our pediatric urgent care is intended for patients up to the age of 18.
- If you have a health plan and want to determine whether Children’s Mercy is an in-network provider, a list of insurance plans is available.
Is urgent care right for my child?
If you're unsure whether to bring your child for an urgent care visit, please feel free to call us at (913) 717-4700 and we'll be happy to provide guidance.
Save your spot in line for urgent care! Here’s how it works:
- Choose the location closest to you
- Select a time that works best
- Complete a short form, and you’re in line
We can even send text message reminders as your scheduled time draws near!