- Graduate degree from a master’s-level program at an accredited college or university, preferably from a Health Care Administration program. Past candidates have possessed an MBA, MHSA, MPA, MPH or a joint master’s degree. Must be a graduate by the time the fellowship position begins unless school program stipulates a residency/fellowship as a degree requirement.
- A strong interest in and knowledge about pediatric health care.
- A desire for professional growth and openness to new experiences.
- An ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and communicate effectively.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in the Administrative Fellowship at Children's Mercy Kansas City. The application for the 2023-2024 Administrative Fellowship is now open. Below are the requirements for the Administrative Fellowship Application:
- Completed Application Checklist.
- Cover letter (addressed to Scott Gage, MBA).
- Current resume.
- Official graduate and undergraduate school transcripts.
- Personal statement (not to exceed one page).
- Should address your interest in a pediatric administrative fellowship, attraction to Children’s Mercy Kansas City, and your career goals and objectives.
- Essay question response (250-500 words).
- See application checklist.
- Three letters of reference.
All documents should be submitted in one PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2022 at 5 p.m., CST. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If submitting via mail, submissions must be received by the deadline of September 16, 2022 and addressed to:
Children's Mercy Kansas City
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City, MO 64108
Contact Destanie Garrett at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest!