New Patient Appointments
Medical providers can refer using the referral portal. A patient/family can self-refer by completing the new patient appointment form.
Follow-up appointments should be scheduled by the patient by calling the Developmental & Behavioral Health Clinic at (816) 234-3674.
The services we provide include:
- Autism Evaluation
- ADHD Evaluation
- Anxiety and Depression Evaluation and Treatment
- Developmental evaluation and follow-up for patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disorders or Delays
- Therapy for children with serious chronic medical conditions (typically focused on coping and adherence)
- Psychiatric Medication Management for children with serious chronic medical conditions
- Psychiatric Medication Management for children with autism or developmental disabilities
- Evaluation for learning/educational problems (except for isolated concerns about dyslexia, see below).
Please refer these other conditions/concerns as follows: