The CHAMP® App is a mobile application that is intended to be used by parents of children with complex congenital heart disease to send information electronically to their home monitoring team. Children’s Mercy Kansas City is conducting a research study to evaluate the performance of the CHAMP® App and provider Web portal, and to validate whether there are improvements in care of children with complex congenital heart disease associated with the use of the CHAMP® App.
IMPORTANT: The CHAMP® App is an investigational device limited by federal law to investigational use.
Active CHAMP® App Research Study sites
We have active CHAMP® App research study sites in nine different children's hospitals around the country:
• Children's Mercy Kansas City - Kansas City, Mo.
• Children’s Memorial Hermann- Houston, Tx.
• Children's of New Orleans - New Orleans, La.
• Cincinnati Children's - Cincinnati, Ohio
• Cook's Children's - Fort Worth, Texas
• DC Children's National - Washington, D.C.
• Nationwide's Children's - Columbus, Ohio
• Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Miami, Fla.
• Primary Children's - Salt Lake City, Utah
CHAMP® App Research Study Site Interest
Children’s Mercy is currently seeking other institutions to join its CHAMP® App Cardiac Research Study and Repository. If your institution is interested in learning more about the CHAMP® App Cardiac Research Study and Repository or would like to explore being a study site, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.