How to Apply to Internship
Our internship site uses the AAPI Online Application Portal for submission of applications. For more information on the electronic submission process, please visit the application website.
For more information about the development of the AAPI Online, including demonstrations and questions and answers, please visit the AAPIC Internship Matching Program website.
The application deadline for this Clinical Child/Pediatric Psychology Internship for 2020-2021 is 11:59pm on October 31, 2019. All qualified applications will be reviewed with invitations for on-site interviews being issued by no later than December 6, 2019. On-site interviews will be held in half-day sessions on January 13 and January 14, 2020.
The internship program follows APPIC Guidelines in the recruitment of interns. Specifically, we:
- Abide by the APPIC Match Policies.
- Notify intern applicants that they can request a registration packet for the National Match System either through the National Matching Service's webpage or by calling them at (716) 282-4013
- Send a copy of the APPIC policies to applicants who request them
- Inform applicants who are excluded from consideration as early as possible in the process
- Refrain from offering an internship in any form before the beginning of selection day,
- Certify, in writing, in no more than 72 hours following the end of selection day, all verbal agreements with applicants.