Children’s Mercy’s urgent care centers are still open and ready to care for your child with both telehealth and in-person visits. Children’s Mercy is taking all precautions to protect our patients and staff from the spread of COVID-19, but we need your help.
- If your child has a fever or cough, please call your primary care provider to determine the best plan for care.
- If you are advised to seek care at a Children’s Mercy Urgent Care location for COVID-19 concerns, please call prior to coming in.
- If your child is experiencing breathing problems or is in distress, please call 911.
- To reduce the potential spread of COVID-19, masks will be required for all staff and visitors 2 years of age and older. You may bring your own mask. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided for you.
- Effective immediately, we are limiting visitors to Children’s Mercy until the spread of COVID-19 is no longer a threat. Parents/guardians may be with the child, but please keep the number of people as low as possible.