Each summer, Children’s Mercy participates in the USDA Summer Food Service Program. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this program has expanded to offer a free meal for kids, ages 1 – 18 on specified days and times at participating sites through December 31, 2020. If a child cannot be present to pick up a meal, the parent/guardian may pick up one meal per child in the family.
To learn about when and where meals are offered, please see below:
Children’s Mercy Adele Hall Orbits Cafeteria
2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 66103
- Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Hot meal and allergy-free meal available
- If you do not have access to the cafeteria, ask the Security Guard in the Adele Hall lobby to provide assistance
- Download a flyer: English/Spanish, Arabic, Burmese, Somali
Children’s Mercy Clinics on Broadway
3101 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- No meal service September 7, November 26-27, or December 23-24
- Fresh sack lunch and allergy-free meal available
- Download a flyer (English and Spanish)
Questions? Email email@example.com.