Care Process Models (CPMs) promote evidence based, safe, and high-value care for patients with common or high-risk clinical conditions when national or international guidelines are not available or applicable. CPMs are informed by methodical review of scientific literature and the consensus of a multidisciplinary committee of subject matter experts and key stakeholders at Children’s Mercy Kansas City. Processes within CPMs may be specific to Children’s Mercy Kansas City and should be evaluated before applying to a different setting.
Algorithms associated with this CPM for viewing on a smartphone or computer:
Algorithms associated with this CPM for viewing as a PDF:
- Female with genital pain.
- History of/ concern for genital sores or lesions.
Team members involved in the development:
- J. Strickland, MD | Gynecology | Committee chair
- J. Higgins, RN, MSN, CPNP | Gynecology | Committee member
- A. Priebe, DO | Gynecology | Committee member
- J. Michael, DO | Evidence Based Practice Department | Committee member
- J. Bartlett, PhD, RN | Evidence Based Practice Department | Committee member
- Finalized date: 03/2020
- Next expected revision date: Currently undergoing revision.
Concerns with content
If you have any questions regarding this content or identify a broken link, please email email@example.com.