Search our Library
Catalog * Ask a Librarian *
See also: Your
Child's Health, Care Cards, Videos & Podcasts.
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
2 - 6 p.m.
Call (816) 234-3900 for details.
Children's Mercy Hospital, Pink Zone, Ground floor of Sutherland
Tower, Room 0406.21 Just follow the signs to the Cafeteria and
Castle Elevators; you will find us on the hallway leading
- Consumer Health information on health and
wellness, on specific diseases, on psychosocial issues, in lay
language, in various formats (print, video, etc.), for children and
- Recreational Reading and Relaxation for
- Internet computers, photocopier, FAX for use
by patients and their families
- Medical Librarian will assist children and
their families to find medical information.
- The public is welcome to call or visit.
- Users' Guidelines
- Try these websites for consumer health information for and about
Who may borrow books and videos?
Children's Mercy Hospitals & Clinics patients and
their families, and Children's Mercy employees may borrow.
Items are checked out for two weeks at a time. You may renew them
by phone (816) 234-3900).
All other people must obtain an interlibrary loan through their own
school, hospital, or public library.