Search our Library Catalog * Ask a Librarian *
See also: Your Child's Health, Care Cards, more Health & Safety Resources.
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
2 - 6 p.m.
Closed on holidays.
Call (816) 234-3900 for details.
Children's Mercy Hospital, Pink Zone, Ground floor of Sutherland Tower, Room 0406.21 Just follow the signs to the Cafeteria and Castle Elevators; you will find us on the hallway leading there.
- Consumer Health information on health and wellness, on specific diseases, on psychosocial issues, in lay language, in various formats (print, video, etc.), for children and their families.
- Recreational Reading and Relaxation for patients' families.
- Internet computers, photocopier, FAX for use by patients and their families
- Medical Librarian will assist children and their families to find medical information.
- The public is welcome to call or visit.
- Users' Guidelines
- Try these websites for consumer health information for and about children
Who may borrow books and videos?
Children's Mercy Hospitals & Clinics patients and their families, and Children's Mercy employees may borrow.
Items are checked out for two weeks at a time. You may renew them by phone (816) 234-3900.
All other people must obtain an interlibrary loan through their own school, hospital, or public library.
See also the Health Sciences Library for Children's Mercy employees.