To provide the best care for our patients, the Children's Mercy
Hospitals and Clinics' staff must understand the art and science of
Our physicians, nurses and support staff must also understand
many languages, cultures and values.
Children's Mercy provides language and sign interpretation for
patients and families. Contract interpreters and multilingual
employees are used to fill the request for 63 different language
and sign needs.
TDD/TTY (816) 234-3816
- CMH South - Lobby near 1st floor elevator
- CMH Northland - Room 120, 1st floor
To Secure an Interpreter, Call
- Spanish contact line (816) 983-6429
- Telephone contact line (816) 234-3474
- After hours and weekends page (816) 458-5322
Language services are provided free of charge.