For Teens Only Legal Forms
For Teens Only Legal Forms
There are several legal forms that you should consider as an adult with a chronic medical condition. These are a few of the most common forms to have completed.
Your clinic social worker can provide these for you. The Center for Practical Bioethics ( is also a good source for information.
* Advance Directives/ Living Will
* Medical Power of Attorney
* Legal Guardianship for Mentally Incompetent
* Release of information for providers to talk to parents or other individuals.
Please be aware that some of these forms may vary depending on the requirements of the state that you live in. Be sure to check your area's requirements to make sure these are completed properly.

Copyright © 1996-2016 The Children's Mercy Hospital