20300 E. Valley View Parkway, Independence, MO 64057
Phone: (816) 478-5200
Children's Mercy East is located in Trinity Woods Business Park at the southeast corner of I-70 and Little Blue Parkway in Independence, Mo. The location features specialty clinic services, radiology, lab, as well as convenient urgent care hours.
Directions provided by Google are for planning purposes only.
The Edward G. and Kathryn E. Mader Urgent Care Center is open from noon to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
It is staffed by board-certified pediatricians.
Important Information for Parents
- We can only see patients until their 18th birthday.
- At this time, we cannot accept appointments. Urgent care is first come, first served.
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted by Children's Mercy. See a full list of insurance plans we accept.
Is Urgent Care Right for My Child?
If you're unsure whether to bring your child for an urgent care visit, please feel free to call us at (816) 478-5200 and we'll be happy to provide guidance.
The East laboratory provides basic services on site. Testing collected but not performed at East is sent to the Adele Hall hospital laboratory.
M-F: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sat and Sun: 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
No collections on holidays
• On site test menu
• Testing instrumentation and methods are complimentary between locations
• Information provided in the test directory
apply to all Children's Mercy locations
Learn more about Children's Mercy East.