The Kreamer Resource Center for Families is dedicated to providing our families a welcoming environment that includes a wide range of services, activities and conveniences. Español
Located on the ground floor of Children’s Mercy at Hospital Hill, Pink Zone, the Kreamer Resource Center for Families is exclusively dedicated to providing our families a welcoming environment that includes a wide range of services, activities and conveniences. We invite you to stop in the Resource Center to find answers to your questions, provide information on local resources, or assistance with other support services and resources.
- Business Center - computers, printers, fax, scanner, copier, phone chargers
- Space to wait between appointments
- Consumer Health Information
- Medical librarian assistance available
- Semi Private work space
- Books for leisure reading
- Interactive children’s corner
- Request parent support through our POPS program
- Programs/events as scheduled
Our new "Magic Space" play room, a custom, one-of-a-kind interactive play space for patient families, is now open. The SEA LIFE and LEGOLAND-themed space features colorful walls, LEGO models, an interactive spinner, and a doodle reef.
Resource Center Hours
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.