Would you and your group be willing to "team up" with a specific area (i.e. Dialysis; Same Day Surgery)
of Children's Mercy to help support the patients and families
- Little "Treasure Box" items to be presented to children who go
through a difficult procedure, i.e. blood test
- Books for volunteers to read to kids in waiting rooms
- Distraction toys, i.e. pinwheels, squeeze balls, bubbles
- Small beanie baby type animals
- "TEAM UP" with a specific area for one year!
- Provide needed items through drives, fundraising, etc. twice
during your "TEAM UP" year.
- Provide seasonal (summer, spring, winter, fall, or holiday)
decorations in the specific area twice during your "TEAM UP"
- Provide a special party or event, if appropriate (determined by
event coordinator and area coordinator), for kids in your "TEAM UP"
area once during your "TEAM UP" year.
Contact Volunteer Services at (816) 234-3496 to find out what
areas are currently in need!