Children's Mercy has limited one-time volunteer opportunities available for groups and individuals.
Special events and seasonal parties
For current volunteer opportunities, contact Kelly (email@example.com) or call (816) 460-1042.
Wednesday Night Live
Small groups of adults are invited to bring arts and craft projects or special entertainment to share with the patients and siblings on Wednesday evenings. This special activity is offered to patients and families weekly from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Corporations, community groups, and organizations are invited to participate. Spaces are limited and fill up quickly.
- Groups can consist of up to 10 volunteers
- Everyone must be at least 18 years old and out of high school
- Groups must provide the materials for the activity
Example activities include:
- Craft projects
- Carnival games and prizes
- Performers such as magicians, musicians and puppeteers
Please read our Dear Community Friends document for more activity guidelines.