Thank you for your sponsorship and support of the 10th Annual Red Hot Night. As one of our closest friends and most generous donors, you made the evening what it was – a grand success! With your help, we raised more than $1.3 million to help care for our community’s children. Thank you!
10th Annual Red Hot Night presented by Kiewit
- Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014
- 5:30 p.m. to Midnight
- Kansas City Convention Center Grand Ballroom
Hosted by Kansas City Area Toyota Dealers
Prepared by the Westin Crown Center
SILENT, SUPER SILENT AND LIVE AUCTIONS
Featuring BidPal mobile bidding and presented by Deloitte
DANCING AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
By KC All Stars
- GENERAL Parking Directions - General parking will be at Union Station again with complimentary shuttle service to the Convention Center.
- VALET Parking Directions - Valet passes were mailed to table sponsors the week of Jan. 28 for distribution to their guests. Valet parking may also be purchased on-site for $20.
- VIP Parking Directions - VIP parking passes and directions were mailed to lead sponsors the week of Jan. 28. VIP parking is NOT available for purchase on-site and entrance to this lot requires the special VIP hang tag that was provided to lead sponsors.
- Volunteer Parking Directions - Volunteer passes are being mailed to volunteers and vendors in advance of the event. Entrance to this lot requires the special Volunteer hang tag being provided by Children's Mercy. For questions, contact Megan Stock.
Thanks to generous community support, Red Hot Night is sold out. If you are an existing committed sponsor, you may use the following form for payment. We will be in touch will all sponsors prior to the event to provide them with specific event information and directions to pass along to their guests. For sponsorship questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 816-701-4598.
Red Hot Night will feature silent, super silent and live auctions using BidPal mobile bidding presented by Deloitte.
Browse all auction items at www.bidpal.net/redhotnight.
Samples of the offerings that will be available for bidding include:
- Trips to Steamboat Springs, Las Vegas, Caymen Islands, Captiva, Florida
- Two-year lease of a 2014 Avalon XLW Premium courtesy of Kansas City Area Toyota Dealers
- Suites to watch the Royals, Chiefs and Justin Timberlake
- Foursome golf at Wolf Creek, Loch Lloyd and Dub's Dread
- Custom men's and women's road bikes courtesy of Elite Cycling
- Lunch with Mayor Sly James
- Clint Bowyer experience
Thank you to our 2014 Honorary Co-Chairs Dave and Mikel Flickinger and Kevin and Stacie Needham. The gala is led by Event Co-Chairs Dave Freeman and Craig Kuckelman and the hospital’s Hands & Hearts for Children Auxiliary.
No tickets, just check-in
Sponsors will need to provide guests' names in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests will not receive a physical ticket, but rather will be asked to check-in upon arrival. We encourage guests to pre-register themselves online at www.bidpal.net/redhotnight for speedy check-in the night of the event.
Attire & Past Event Photos
Red Hot Night is black-tie optional. Men are welcome to wear suits or tuxedos and women's attire is semi-formal to formal. Coat check will be available.
Thanks to our lead sponsors: