Currently we offer various levels of telemedicine service in the following areas:
Asynchronous Imaging Services
- 24/7 subspeciality consultation in the areas of:
- pediatric neuroradiology
- pediatric MSK radiology and pediatric body imaging (CT, ultrasound and MRI)
- plain film expertise in the pedatric patient
- pediatric EEG, EKG, PFT, and ECHO
- Outreach partnerships
- Education and training
- PACS Design, configure and support
Learn more about asynchronous imaging services.
Congenital Heart Disease Screening
For babies deteremined to likely have a cardiac anomaly, a provider-to-provider consultation with a pediatric cardiologist from the Ward Family Heart Center at Children's Mercy will be arranged with the potential for remote evaluation at the birth facility.
Learn more about congenital heart disease screening