- Our staff works hard to alleviate children's fears. As a
result, most examinations are performed without restraint or
sedation. Although anesthesia is rarely needed, our physicians and
nurses are skilled in providing sedation for routine and complex
- State-of-the-art imaging includes:
High-speed, spiral CT with 3-D workstations
High-speed, short bore MRI
High-resolution ultrasound with color Doppler
Special procedures and angiography
Nuclear medicine including SPECT
- Our experienced nursing staff provides venipuncture,
catheterization and sedation services with compassion to ensure
quality examinations and patient satisfaction.
- The radiology staff includes fellowship-trained pediatric
radiologists, certified by the American College of Radiology.
- Our dedicated MRI suite is designed to specifically accommodate
children and their families. Patients can watch television, watch
their own videotapes, or listen to compact discs during the
procedure. This allows staff to perform the MRI with minimal
sedation and without restraints.