Our athletic trainers are certified, licensed healthcare professionals whose primary concern is the optimal health of student athletes. Athletic trainers are responsible for providing educational and community outreach activities and athletic training services to numerous local high schools and club team sports. Having a certified athletic trainer present at games and practices ensures your student athletes are safer. They are there to manage emergency situations, as well as injury evaluation and management.
- Athletic training room responsibilities and event coverage for practice, games and tournaments.
- Return-to-play guidance.
- Youth sports injury prevention strategies, evaluation and rehabilitation (acute and chronic).
- Sports-related concussion evaluation and management.
- Baseline and post-concussion testing.
- Liaison between physicians, athletic director, coaches, parents and student athletes.
- Assist with implementation and design of emergency action plans for student athletes.
- CPR/AED training.