The Section of Neurology provides outpatient clinical services in three geographic sites: Children's Mercy Hospital in downtown Kansas City at 2401 Gillham Road; Children's Mercy South in Overland Park, Kansas; and Children's Mercy Northland in northern Kansas City, Missouri; and inpatient services at the downtown location. Our main office suite is located at Children's Mercy Hospital in downtown Kansas City.
- Brain imaging
- Comprehensive epilepsy center:
- Outpatient epilepsy clinic
- Refractive Epilepsy Center (Wednesday afternoons)
- Neurodiagnostic evaluation
- Neurophysiologic testing:
- Brain Stem Audio Evoked Response (BSAER)
- Evoked potentials
- Intraoperative electrophysiological monitoring
- Somato-sensory responses
- Video-EEG monitoring
- Outpatient-clinic and home
Commonly Treated Conditions
To learn more about neurology and our services at Children's Mercy, check out these frequently asked questions.