Our patients range in age from birth through 21 years old. We offer a full range of treatments that include:
- Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) (in-center and home)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
- Hemodialysis (HD) (in-center and home)
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
Our outreach program makes available school visits to educate students, teachers and school nurses about living with dialysis and transplantation.
The transition program and its comprehensive education curriculum are initiated during adolescence and prepare the young adult patient on dialysis for long-term success.